Friday, September 12, 2014

World Wide SketchCrawl number 44: Saxon Switzerland National Park


World Wide SketchCrawl number 44: Saxon Switzerland National Park


World Wide SketchCrawl number 44: Saxon Switzerland National Park: Better posted late than never: After a week of illness and a day in a most helpful German hospital, went on a "Cure" to Saxon Switzerland National Park near the Czech/German border. Sara carried me up the mountain with her unending o ...


Trail Angel Texts :)


Three amazing check ins have made my day! I received a call from Teddy this morning - he sounds great and is happy to report that he has only 366 miles left until he reaches the finish line. His estimated finish date is Septemeber 25th. I cannot believe the end is near. We are so proud of you Scarec ...


A Vintage-Style Wedding for My Dear Daughter


One of my favorite portraits - my daughter looks so happy, comfortable & peaceful here. Photo by Rob Futrell Photography Where did the time go? And, tell me, when did my beautiful daughter grow up? My dear daughter, my Erika, my first born was married this summer. Erika has grown from this beautiful ...


UTMB series (CCC Race) - France 2014


CCC, 2014. The legs were pretty well prepared from all the hill training in the previous 6 months. I have never run as many hills as I had previously before any event. I must say I actually enjoy running hills more than flats, so this suited me. I had a niggling hamstring injury that I nursed closel ...


July 26


After the wedding, we all just relaxed at home with family. Daniel and Henri are sword fighting! Jean-Marie (Daniel's uncle from Switzerland) grilling on the BBQ. Henri wanted me to play sword fighting too.... I may or may not have taken it too far.... Daniel with his new baby nephew! James. Henri. ...


BP Deepwater Comedy Routine Lays Egg


BP and the Three Stooges Defense by Greg Palast - Truthdig Forget Stephen King. If you want scary, read U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier’s 150-page Findings of Fact released Thursday in the Deepwater Horizon case. Although the judge found BP liable for “gross negligence,” some U.S. media failed to m ...


Quick-Takes, Vol. 6: Now with 30% More Quick-Takes


The Fall 2014 semester is well underway, and our College faculty members are already making an impact on campus and in the academic community. Read on for a quick look at some of their recent accomplishments… Humanities Alan Lenzi, associate professor of religious and classical studies, has accepted ...


De Futebol


The guys are getting ready for our huge clash against Man Shitty tomorrow. This is one of the matches that will define my guys from Arsenal season. Win it and we will have established ourselves as a contender. Lose and it is the same old shit. A fourth place finishers at best. Against the EPL’s best ...


GapBreakers arrive in India


COUNTRY: India PROGRAM: GapBreak PROJECT: Teaching WRITTEN BY: Phoebe Laing After 24 hours of travel, which included losing Fiz in Mumbai International Airport and finding her again in the domestic terminal, we arrived, exhausted, at the small airport in Udaipur. There we found our group leader, Pan ...


Draw Day: The Final Four


The drawing ceremonies for the two Davis Cup Semifinal ties took place today in the host nations. The Swiss held their drawing ceremony in Victoria Hall with wonderful photo opportunities in the balconies overlooking the stage. France held their ceremony on site at Roland Garros. The final rosters f ...


Switzerland Pasta and Noodles Market: New industry analysis available


Pasta and Noodles Market in Switzerland: Databook to 2017 is the result of Canadean´s extensive market research covering the Pasta and Noodles market in Switzerland. The report presents detailed historic and forecast data on the Pasta and Noodles ...


Switzerland vs Italy Davis Cup Semi-Final Preview


With the United States Open firmly behind us, the focus now moves to the Davis Cup semi-finals, which feature two intriguing ties, the first between France and the Czech Republic, while the second is between Switzerland and Italy. The event will feature ...



Search News