Thursday, August 28, 2014

Iwatch Threat To Luxury Watches ‘overdone’


Iwatch Threat To Luxury Watches ‘overdone’


Swatch’s lower-end brand portfolio generates 23 percent of watch revenue for the group, and analysts at Bernstein Research warned last month that an Apple smartwatch launch would likely hit this revenue. Read More Luxury Swiss watch exports to China shoot up But Kepler Cheuvreux’s Cox remained bulli ...


Zayin


I am slowed down again. I accept that this is how it is. I am really doing my best to surrender the ego to God so that I can be one with the Universe. Be supported by the Universe. Right now, there is major grief in my heart. I'm waiting for the tears to come through. It occurred to me today that I ...


Санкции России - шанс для Швейцарии?


http://www.bbc.co.uk/russian/multimedia/2014/08/140818_v_switzerland_sanctions.shtml


One More Week!!


Ciao tutti! So….ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL I LEAVE!!! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! It's so crazy that this experience that I have dreamed about and worked for and been counting down to since January is finally here!! It's so surreal, and it still feels like a dream. So here's what's in store for me for the next ...


Franz Ferdinand's children now in Switzerland


August 27, 1914 Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria has sent the three children of the late Archduke Franz Ferdinand to Switzerland "to remain during the war," a dispatch to the New York Times. The children arrived this morning at Rorschach on Lake Constance, and will stay at Schloss Wartegg, owned by t ...


GENEVA, SWITZERLAND


I ended my European adventure in Switzerland with my dad after finishing with the program in Madrid. We stayed in Geneva which was beautiful and then took a train to Montreaux one day which was also gorgeous. Geneva is situated by a beautiful lake and is filled with luxury watch and clothing stores. ...


20-21/07/2014 : Switzerland (did we miss something??) - Annecy Full !!


Sunday Got onto the internet at supermarket. Research places to stay in Switzerland around Lake Geneva. Found several hopefuls so set of with a plan. At the Italian/Swiss border I entered into negotiation with the Italian border guards about whether I needed a ‘Vignette’ or heavy vehicle permit for ...


The James Bond Fan Club Newsletter Summer 2014


Newsletter Summer 2014 Live and Let Ski: Bond 24 Takes Shape There are strong indications that the next James Bond movie will at one point make dramatic use of the beautiful Austrian Alps for some snow-bound sequences. Since the last JBIFC Newsletter, various exciting news items have emerged about t ...


Day 4 – 274 km: A sunrise race on Stelvio Pass


My number one dream for this road trip was to experience a sunrise over Stelvio Pass. That is also the reason why I booked a hotel directly on that road. One night might not be enough as you can never predict the weather, but I had to take a chance and hope for the best. I woke up in the morning to ...


Peng hands Radwanska more US Open woe


New York (AFP) - China's Peng Shuai put a stop to Agnieszka Radwanska's bid to reverse her US Open fortunes on Wednesday, toppling the fourth seed in three sets to reach the third round. Poland's Radwanska, a former Wimbledon finalist who counts this year's Australian Open among two other Grand Slam ...



Search News